We will multiply our influence in two ways:
Firstly, we will raise up a generation of leaders in our church that will by living to their fullest potential, influence their world for Christ.
Secondly, we will network with churches, pastors and leaders of like-minded spirit, as we mentor and empower them to change their communities and sphere of influence for the Kingdom of God.
A growing church that is in love with God, life, and people; changing their world one life at a time.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Holy Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative source of Christian faith and practice. The Bible is the supreme revelation from God, superior to conscience and reason, though not contrary to reason (2 Tim 3:16, 17).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally present in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Gen. 1:26, Matt 3:16-17, John 1:1-4).
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself (Gen. 1:26, 2:16-17, Rom. 6:23).
- We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on Jesus Christ, the virgin born Son of God, fully God and fully man. Through faith in Christ’s life, death and resurrection, mankind is redeemed (Rom. 10:9-10, 13, John 3:16, Eph. 2:1-10).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers, and through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit believers are empowered for Christian service, and gifted for this service. An evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance. The Holy Spirit also enables believers to live a Christ-like life exhibiting Godly character (Luke 11:13, Acts 1:8, 2:1-4, 8:17, 10:44-46, 19:6, Gal. 5:22-23, 1 Cor.12).
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, both universal and local, and is composed of individuals who through faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. We believe that Christ Jesus is the Head and Lord of the Church. The mission of the Church is worship, evangelism, discipleship and the nurturing and care of one another (Matt. 28:1-20, Col. 1:18, Eph. 2:19-22).
- We believe that eternal life in heaven is the reward of all who believe and receive Christ as their Lord (John 3:16-17, Luke 23:43, John 14:2-3).
- We believe that those who do not accept Christ, are condemned to an eternity apart from God’s presence, which the Bible declares to be the second death (John 14:6, John 3:18, Rev. 21:8).
- We believe that salvation is by faith and through grace alone. No amount of good works will produce justification before God. We further believe that the manifestation of faith and grace is a holy life expressed through righteous works (Eph. 2:8-10).
- We believe in the calling and gifting of various ministries in the Church, including but not limited to apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers and deacons. We believe that the Church has responsibility for recognizing, equipping, and commissioning these various ministries for the edification of the Body of Christ (Eph. 4:11-13, 1 Cor.12:12-30, Rom. 12:3-8).
- We believe that divine healing, physical, emotional and spiritual, is included in the atonement of Christ (Isa. 53.4, Matt. 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24-25).
- We believe in two sacraments of the Church: a) The Sacrament of Water Baptism, b) The Sacrament of Holy Communion. (Acts 2:38; Matthew 26:26-30).
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the consummation of the Kingdom of God, and the restitution of all things spoken by the mouth of all the prophets since the world began (Matt. 24:42-44; Act. 1:11; 3:19-21; Rev. 11:15).