Welcome to Seaboard Campus
***NEWS FLASH*** Services start “in person” again on Sunday June 21st – we can’t wait to see you! Of course we will have health and safety regulations in place to ensure a safe and sanitized environment. For more info, CLICK HERE!
Welcome to Wave’s Seaboard Campus! We’d love to welcome you in person to one of our services, or alternatively, feel free to watch online. Our campus has something for the whole family:
- Vibrant services with live worship
- Kids programs during our Sunday services (as well as Vacation Bible School coming this August contact email@example.com for more info)
- Youth programs during our Sunday services, as well as at 7Pm on Wednesday nights. Contact our Youth Leader firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
- Military care (we love our military)
- Community Groups – consisting of small groups, Bible studies, themed or special interest
You’ll love our family friendly atmosphere – designed to help you make friends easily and discover all that God has for you. We love God, we love life, and we love people AND we would love to connect with you!
Seaboard Campus Pastors Mark & Sandy Hopkins
What you can expect
When visiting Wave Church Seaboard, you can expect a fun, welcoming atmosphere just for you! Your kids will enjoy our fantastic kids program, Wave Kids, while you enjoy worship and an incredible message. We suggest arriving a few minutes early so you can get your kids checked in and settled. Infants – PreK can go straight into childcare. First – fifth graders can join you in the service through worship. They will be dismissed right before the message to enjoy their own age relevant service. Arriving early also gives you a chance to grab a coffee and visit our Guest Lounge where you can get all the information on how to get more connected into church. No need to get all dressed up, but instead come exactly as you are! We can’t wait to host you, and we hope that you would love it so much that you call Wave Church Seaboard your home.