I Collect Wisdom Thoughts By Pastor Steve Kelly
Proverbs 24:3-6 (NIV)
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
A wise man has great power, and a man of knowledge increases strength;
for waging war you need guidance, and for victory many advisers.
1. Never complain about what you are willing to permit.
2. Giving is proof that you have conquered greed.
3. Patience is the weapon that forces deception to reveal itself.
4. God will never advance your instructions beyond your last act of obedience.
5. When you change your focus, you will change your emotions.
6. Better is a living dog than a dead lion.
Ecclesiastes 9:4 (NIV)
Anyone who is among the living has hope even a live dog is better off than a dead lion!
7. The secret to your future is hidden in your daily routine.
8. Those who cannot increase you will eventually decrease you.
9. You’ll never leave where you are until you decide where you want to be.
10. When fatigue walks in, Faith walks out.
11. You’ll never possess what you’re not willing to pursue.
12. What you repeatedly hear you’ll eventually believe.
13. What you respect you will attract.
14. Men decide their habits and then habits decide their future.
15. What you fail to master in life will eventually master you.
16. Never spend more time on a critic than a good friend. Be balanced.
17. Never discuss your problem with someone incapable of solving it.
If you’ve made a decision click the link below to get a copy of Pastor Steve’s book “The Christian Walk”
I’ve Made a Decision